A truly lifelike listening experience.
THIEL proudly welcomes the new SCS4T floorstanding loudspeaker to our J.E.T. collection of products. The hallmarks of THIEL’s legendary success — excellence in aesthetics, design, and world-class audio engineering — are once again featured prominently in this exciting new release.
THIEL’s much heralded Power Driver, which lies at the heart of the company’s architectural products and the SCS4 bookshelf speaker, along with the first order crossover technology, maintain THIEL’s longstanding tradition of time and phase coherent designs. This state-of-the-art technology is wrapped in meticulously crafted, ultra-rigid cabinetry and aluminum baffle to deliver remarkably high levels of detail, dynamics and hollographic imaging.
The SCS4T cabinets are finished in furniture grade, real hardwood veneer and our satin-lacquered Natural Cherry, Dark Cherry, or handsome Black Ash finishes beautifully complement any décor. Elegant, black brushed aluminum gunmetal finish spikes are standard with the SCS4T. The collaboration of world class engineering and an elegant design creates a listening experience that is intimate and immersive, yet startling and dynamic.
Features and Benefits
This elegant two-way SCS4T incorporates a coaxially mounted, aluminum, short coil/long gap driver design, an extremely rigid aluminum baffle and first-order crossovers using high quality polypropylene and polystyrene crossover components.
• Coaxially mounted midrange/tweeter and phase correct, first-order crossover design ensure perfect time and phase coherence of the musical harmonics for every listener position, resulting in a very high level of spatial realism and three-dimensional imaging.
• Ultra low-distortion short coil/long gap, copper-stabilized driver motor systems for excellent sonic fidelity and tonal accuracy.
• Die-cast aluminum baffle and 1" thick MDF cabinet construction provides a level of strength equal to that found on much more expensive products, resulting in greater clarity by reducing unwanted vibrations and resonance.
• High quality polystyrene and polypropylene crossover components reduce distortion, graininess, and loss of signal information ensuring superb clarity and smoothness.
• Beautiful, black brushed aluminum Outriggers and gunmetal finish spikes attractively provide a superior base for optimized sonic performance.
• High output capability for demanding playback.
• Available in three beautiful real wood finishes - Natural Cherry, Dark Cherry, and Black Ash.